Monday, June 27, 2011

this is not a drawing

my new artistic release the last couple weeks has been jewelry - mostly earrings because those are really the only kind of jewelry i wear that doesn't make me claustrophobic. (long story for another day.) it's become my little creative ritual right before bed. put on pj's, turn on doctor who on netflix, and knock out a pair of earrings before i fall asleep.

anyway, i wanted to share my latest creation, just a little something i made the other night to match my glasses. maybe i really should open an etsy shop for all my crafty things.... drawings, earrings, soaps, etc. maayyyyybeee. i might share s'more pictures of my finished earring projects when i get home tonight.

if not tonight, tomorrow morning. ciao for now!

addition: here they are...







1 comment: